ACIL Allen works collaboratively with government, not-for-profit and private providers to design and implement program evaluations in all sectors and industries.
How ACIL Allen can help you
We have advanced deep expertise in ethical evaluation practice, with experience working on national, state and local initiatives.
We provide departments, agencies and organisations with support to improve outcomes for communities by designing robust program evaluation methodologies and conducting independent assessments of programs and policies.
Our areas of expertise in providing program evaluation services include:
- developing theories of change and program logic models
- designing evaluation frameworks, including indicators and measures
- designing evaluation methodologies
- designing and implementing monitoring and reporting processes
- conducting literature reviews and benchmarking analyses
- conducting program evaluations (including formative and summative approaches)
- performing cost benefit analyses
- building program evaluation capability
- facilitating consultations and stakeholder engagement.