Our in house economic, financial and market-based models provide an analytical basis to understand changes in the economy and how public policy will impact on our clients. Our experience in stakeholder engagement enables us to capture key observations and insights critical to the development of strategy. Our public policy credentials mean we are engaged to help in the development of policy, the analysis of proposed and existing policies, and the review and evaluation of policy.
We have also undertaken numerous projects that seek to develop growth strategies for industries. In doing so, we work closely with all relevant stakeholders, including those from the private, public and research sectors. We also recognise that, for a strategy to deliver, it is important to have an implementation plan that identifies who will do what and when in order to achieve the intended outcomes of the strategy.
How ACIL Allen can help you
We provide the following strategy consulting services across all our core capabilities and industry sectors:
- Strategic plans and implementation plans
- Economic, financial and market-based modelling and analysis
- Demographic and labour market modelling and forecasting
- Market analysis and reviews
- Revenue and pricing reviews and modelling
- Cost reviews and modelling
- Strategy advice and reviews
- Strategy workshops
- Stakeholder consultations
- Survey design and analysis
- Business planning and budgeting
- Development of key performance indicators and benchmarking
- Forming collaborations and partnerships
- Organisational reviews.