Nick is a Consultant in ACIL Allen’s Perth office. He is an economist specialising in public policy and economic analysis for public and private sector clients across a range of sectors including resources, infrastructure and health services.
Nick enjoys conducting research, analysis and stakeholder engagement to solve complex public policy problems, support business strategy and assess the economic viability of investment proposals.
Nick’s recent project experience includes:
- comprehensive review on the future role of the WA Government in the disability services sector in the context of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- social return on investment study on club-based football in Western Australia for the West Australian Football Commission
- economic contribution assessment of international students in Western Australia for StudyPerth
- economic and social impact study of the WA aged care sector for a consortium of leading not-for-profit aged care providers
- extensive value for money assessment of the St John Ambulance contract with the WA Department of Health
- economic and social contribution assessment of Ichthys LNG in the Northern Territory
Nick has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia and Honours in Economics from Curtin University.
- Economic Impacts of Defence Infrastructure in the Northern Territory: 2022-23 to 2026-27
- Western Trade Coast: an economic review of the region
- Economic and Social Contribution of the University of Notre Dame to the City of Fremantle
- Recovery and Beyond: A Renewed Northern Territory Population Strategy
- Economic and Social Contribution of Ichthys LNG in the Northern Territory
- Economic contribution of international students to Western Australia
- Economic and social impact of the aged care sector in Western Australia