We gather perspectives of stakeholders for governments and their agencies, industry, associations, and the community sector. We work with clients to understand the effectiveness of their operations, programs and services to better adapt to meet the needs of communities and clients.
Our services include:
- co-designing stakeholder engagement strategies that are tailored and culturally appropriate
- designing, conducting and analysing surveys
- designing and facilitating workshops, focus groups and one-on-one interviews
- conducting strategic planning workshops
- administering public consultation processes, through submissions at local and national levels
- connecting people online through discussion forums and live web chats
- developing tailored communication materials, including discussion guides and options papers
- analysing and reporting qualitative data gathered through engagement activities.
We design surveys that collect accurate, incisive, and relevant data. This is essential for effective policy development and sound business decisions.
Governments use surveys for various reasons. Surveys can evaluate how well government programs are delivering services and if those services are meeting needs. Surveys often contribute towards an overall assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of services, programs and policy.
Market Research Surveys
When businesses want to better understand their customers, competitors and opportunities, it is vital to undertake market research.
Using qualitative and quantitative data can strengthen policy development and analysis, including market and government program analysis.
Our Stakeholder Engagement Services
We regularly design and conduct surveys to collect quality information for businesses, governments and non-government organisations. We can conduct surveys by telephone, online, in person, or using a paper-based approach.
Our expertise includes all aspects of the survey life-cycle, including:
- survey planning
- instrument and question design
- sample design and sourcing
- survey implementation
- response management
- collection of quantitative and qualitative data
- analysis of survey data
- reporting for internal and external use.
Our survey instrument and approach is reviewed regularly by external reviewers for approval. As our research often involves human participants, we adhere to a stringent ethics approval process to ensure all required protections are provided.