Laura is an experienced consultant with background in research, innovation and translation. Her work focuses on public policy and programs in the health and medical research, innovation and industry sectors.
Laura has a passion for solving complex policy problems and finding opportunities to translate ideas into tangible outcomes. She specialises in program evaluation and advising on program design, governance, monitoring and performance assessment.
Laura’s recent work focuses on:
- policies and programs regarding innovation, sector growth, and commercialisation
- national and state health and medical research programs
- climate change, natural resource, and energy efficiency programs
- STEM education programs from primary school to higher education.
Laura has a Doctorate in Medicine and a Bachelor of Advanced Science (Hons) from UNSW.
- Women in STEM Evaluation
- Impact assessment of ARC-funded research
- Independent evaluation of RASPJI and PING
- NSW Bushfire Risk Management Research Hub evaluation
- A strategy for the Australian native seed sector
- Industry Growth Centres Initiative: Initial Impact Evaluation
- Review of the second National Partnership on Essential Vaccines (NPEV)
- Towards Independent Adulthood Trial evaluation
- Evaluation of the implementation of the continuous Linkage Projects process