The ACIL Allen Consulting education and training practice combines deep expertise in education and training with economic, labour market, modelling and evaluation capabilities.
Over the past two decades, successive governments have initiated major reforms to Australia’s education and training systems to increase levels of educational participation and attainment. These reforms have been designed to boost Australia’s productivity and workforce participation levels and to improve social equity. They have required major reforms to education systems and institutions.
ACIL Allen Consulting has contributed to these reforms and advised systems and institutions on effective responses to reform opportunities and challenges.
How ACIL Allen Consulting can help you
ACIL Allen Consulting has a long involvement in education policy issues. At ACIL Allen Consulting, we:
- develop and advise on education and training policy strategic approaches to funding analysis
- undertake and facilitate strategic planning
- analyse labour market and demographic information for demand assessments
- undertake system and organisational reviews
- review regulatory frameworks
- review governance
- conduct market and demand analysis
- conduct policy and program evaluation
- develop and apply detailed resource modelling.
We provide these services to:
- Commonwealth and state governments
- education and training departments and agencies
- TAFE Systems and Institutes
- private education and training providers
- major peak education and training organisations
- industry associations and Industry Skills Councils
- regulatory and quality assurance bodies
- regional development bodies.
For further information about our education consultancy services, please contact Les Trudzik