Amy is an experienced consultant with a background in policing, public safety and education. She specialises in workforce capability, program evaluation and the provision of strategic advice.
Her work focuses on improving outcomes for individuals and communities, collaborating with practitioners and senior executives to enhance service design and delivery.
Amy’s recent projects include:
- evaluating initiatives to improve social cohesion, community resilience and the prevention of violent extremism
- reviewing multi-agency response arrangements to improve systems and interoperability
- evaluating programs to improve gender equality and prevent family violence
- assisting government agencies to implement strategic reforms and develop workforce strategies
- building evaluation capability within government and community organisations.
Amy has a Bachelor of Arts (Honors) from the Australian National University, a Master of Arts (International Studies – Middle East) from the University of Washington, and a Graduate Certificate in Development Policy from the Evans School of Public Affairs.