Marshall is a Consultant in ACIL Allen’s Perth office with an interest and expertise in agricultural economics, infrastructure, and regional development and assists both private and public sector clients to make informed decisions.
Marshall’s interest in agricultural economics, infrastructure, and regional development stems from his time on the family farm in the South West region of Western Australia. Marshall often works with industry organisations, and government across agriculture and a range of industries, and enjoys using research, analysis, and stakeholder engagement techniques to deliver insights. Marshall specialises in economic impact analysis, program evaluation, business cases, and options assessment.
Marshall’s recent project experience includes:
- evaluation of the Agribusiness Innovation Fund for the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- economic contribution of the Western Rock Lobster industry in Western Australia for Western Rock Lobster
- social return on investment of structured sports participation in Western Australia for SportWest
- regional economic and social analysis to support the State Infrastructure Strategy for Infrastructure WA
- Bunbury waterfront economic impact assessment and business case for DevelopmentWA
- nursery industry statistics study for Greenlife Industry Australia
- major trading undertaking and business plan support for City of Perth Parking (CPP).
Marshall has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia, with a double major in Economics and Finance.
- Cooperative Research Centres Program: Impact Evaluation
- Sport in Western Australia: Social return on investment
- NSW Bushfire Risk Management Research Hub evaluation
- The intersection of agriculture and regional development: A framework of case studies
- Greenlife market analysis: Market commentary
- Rio Tinto’s economic contribution in Australia
- MLA independent performance review