The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) has meant dramatic changes to the way in which community services are delivered in Australia, and poses new challenges for governments at all levels, service providers and service recipients.
Simultaneously, there is greater recognition that our most vulnerable citizens require support services to be delivered in a way that is well-coordinated and responsive to changing circumstances, with the needs of consumers at the centre of decision making. Putting people at the centre of service development and responses is driving an increased focus on earlier intervention and prevention to achieve better outcomes.
How ACIL Allen can help you
Our community services practice consultants have many years of experience assisting governments at all levels and non-government organisations ensure their strategies, policies and programs are coordinated and integrated to provide service recipients—and therefore the Australian community—with appropriate, efficient and effective services.
We work closely with our clients, tailoring our approach to suit their requirements. We do this using a variety of proven approaches including:
- evaluation – conduct policy and program evaluation
- skills development – examine workforces and advise on workforce strategy
- performance – conduct system, sector, organisational reviews and social impact assessments
- regulation – review policy, legislative and regulatory frameworks
- governance – review governance at place and organisational levels
- funding – develop and advise on strategic approaches to funding and resourcing
- demand modelling – analyse labour market and demographic information for demand assessments
- strategy – undertake and facilitate strategic planning
- stakeholder engagement – conduct consultations to elicit crucial information, including with those in sensitive environments or on challenging topics.
- Part I: Communities for Children Facilitating Partner (CfC FP) Program: Post Implementation Review
- Services Connect: Review of the Client Support Model lead site trial
- Evaluation of the Better Start for Children with Disability initiative
- NSW Government Employment and Economic Development Programs for Aboriginal people: Review of programs and broader considerations