Sue is experienced in policy analysis and reform, regulation and pricing, investment planning and financial analysis. Sue’s experience includes work in water, energy, transport and financial services.
Major assignments undertaken by Sue include:
- assisting water businesses prepare regulatory pricing submissions, including the provision of regulatory pricing models and briefing on key regulatory issues for clients such as Lower Murray Water, Power and Water Corporation, South East Water, South West Water, Goulburn-Murray Water, SA Water and State Water
- providing advice to government, regulators and potential entrants on the operation of rail access pricing regimes. Clients include the Victorian Department of Transport, Essential Services Commission, Economic Regulation Authority, Hancock Prospecting, The NSW Minerals Council and Freight Australia
- advising on investment planning and the application of real options techniques in the water industry, for clients including the Economic Regulation Authority, Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment and Office of Living Victoria, and NSW Department of Infrastructure Planning and Resources
- advising on the pricing of geospatial information services for PSMA and Victorian Department of Environment and Primary Industries
- advising on the cost of capital for the NSW Minerals Council, Hancock Prospecting, British Gas and the SA Department of Primary Industries and Resources.
Sue has over 25 years experience advising government, regulators and businesses. Prior to joining ACIL Allen, Sue worked with a policy research institute and NERA and London Economics in England.
Sue was educated at the University of Melbourne. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Arts (Economics).