Helen is an electricity market modelling analyst at ACIL Allen based in the Brisbane office, specializing in modelling the National Electricity Market (NEM).
Helen is an electricity market modelling analyst at ACIL Allen based in the Brisbane office, specializing in modelling the National Electricity Market (NEM) using ACIL Allen’s in-house model PowerMark to produce projections of the NEM and providing comprehensive analysis of projection results.
Helen’s involvement in recent projects at ACIL Allen includes:
- market due diligence for acquisitions of new renewable energy projects
- undertaking electricity market projections for clients’ development plan of renewable energy and storage projects
- projections of Australian Carbon Credit Unit (ACCU) prices
- developing 2023-24 operational demand forecasts at TNI level for AEMO
- regular maintenance of ACIL Allen’s off-the-shelf Reference case projection of the NEM
Helen holds a BSc in International Business and Economics from Foreign Trade University, Vietnam and a Master of Arts in Economics of Development from National Economics University, Vietnam in collaboration with the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague – The Netherlands, a Professional Certificate in Data Science from Harvard University and a MicroMasters in Analytics from Georgia Institute of Technology.