- Do you have a strong interest in helping organisations and governments make better decisions with data and analysis?
- Do you want to work in an inclusive national organisation with a mission to contribute to a better world by providing incisive, frank, and fearless advice?
- Are you looking for an employer that offers flexible working arrangements and promotes a diverse workplace?
- Do you have a curious mind, and a desire to be intellectually challenged by your work every day?
If the answer is YES, the Perth office of ACIL Allen is looking for a dynamic professional like yourself to join our growing team.
About the role
As a Consultant in the Perth Office, you will work across all aspects of its advisory portfolio, including
- development of methodologies and proposals
- gathering and analysing information
- research, report writing, and stakeholder engagement.
To be considered for this position you must
- have the ability to interrogate real-world economic and financial data sets
- have the capability to communicate the insights persuasively to clients
- work both independently and as part of a team to shape the advice we provide to our clients
- have a strong skillset including written and verbal communication, as well as research and analytical skills
- experience in economics or public policy advice in a consulting or advisory environment is desirable
About your qualifications and skills
- 2+ years’ experience in economic and financial modelling in a consulting, government-funded service, or advisory environment.
- tertiary qualification in a quantitative or economics-based discipline such as Mathematics. Econometrics, Statistics, or Economics.
- advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
ACIL Allen is the largest independent Australian-owned economics and policy consultancy. It provides economic, strategic and policy analysis to a wide range of Australian and overseas companies, government departments and regulatory agencies, banks and industry associations. ACIL Allen has offices in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Sydney
- We offer our people challenges to find opportunities in complexity.
- Our workplace is ethical, diverse, flexible, collegiate, and supportive. It is unburdened by “red tape”.
- We work for significant clients who want independent thinking and frank and fearless advice. We encourage and reward critical thinking and high performance.
- We seek and employ passionate people who take pride in their work and want to be leaders in their areas of endeavour.