- Are you ready to take the next exciting step in your career?
- Are you ready to build on your current knowledge and experience in government or industry to contribute to a better world by providing strategic ideas and advice in economics and public policy?
- Are you looking for challenging work and would like to help clients on a wide range of topical issues?
- Do you want to work for an employer that offers flexible working arrangements and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace?
- Are you interested in working for a company that is owned by its employees and offers a career path with the prospect of one day becoming a part owner?
Work for Us
You are proactive and able to apply analytical thinking to provide innovative solutions to clients. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, research and analytical skills, and a professional presentation and approach.
You have a qualification in economics, public policy, commerce, law, science or other relevant tertiary qualification, and two to six years’ experience working for or engaging with, government and business to deliver policy and services across the Australian economy
At ACIL Allen you will initially work with senior consultants in all aspects of consultancy assignments, including the development of methodologies and proposals, gathering and analysing information, report writing, and stakeholder and client engagement.
Over time, your experience and expertise will evolve and we will encourage you to grow in your role and expand your responsibilities.
At ACIL Allen Consulting:
- We seek and employ passionate people who are self-starters, have pride in their work and want to be leaders in their area of professional interest.
- We offer the opportunity to work on important social issues.
- Our employees are trusted to do the right thing.
- We offer more autonomy and workplace flexibility than large corporate consultancies.
- We intellectually challenge our employees to find opportunity and solutions in complexity.
- We encourage and recognise critical thinking and high performance.
- We support our employees to take control of their career development.
- Our employees can access and learn from experienced mentors for guidance, professional development and career advice.
If you would like to submit your resume in strict confidence, email your resume to
Sally Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.