Australian Government Attorney-General's Department
The Review of the National Partnership Agreement on Legal Assistance Services (NPA) was undertaken by the Allen Consulting Group (now ACIL Allen Consulting) for the Australian Government Attorney-General's Department. The NPA Review was conducted over the period from May 2012 to June 2013. The legal assistance services in scope for the Review were the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander legal services, community legal centres in receipt of Commonwealth funds, the family violence prevention legal services, and legal aid commissions. There were a number of components of the Review and the findings are available as a series of reports and working papers.
- Review of the National Partnership Agreement on Legal Assistance Services: Final Report
- Review of the National Partnership Agreement on Legal assistance Services: Legal Aid Commissions Report
- Working Paper one: Final evaluation framework
- Working Paper two: Evaluation of legal assistance services
- Working Paper three: Market analysis
The Final Report of the NPA Review presents options to address challenges to the provision of effective legal assistance services emerging from the key Review findings.
The findings of the NPA Review were released by the Australian Government in July 2014.← Return to Government funded services projects