Tim is an expert data scientist, working across data and analytics strategy, analytical methodology development and review, and measurement and data design.
Tim is part of ACIL Allen’s Data Science Group and applies data-driven thinking to a range of sectors including education and energy.
Tim’s major projects in data science have included:
- development of forecasting and operational models to drive investment decisions
- energy consumer analytics to understand consumption patterns, and recommend energy tariffs
- development of client analytical capabilities through analytical tool development and training
- data asset reviews and advice on best-practice measurement approaches
- market analysis and strategic advice for business optimisation
- development of data assets, including transformation of data assets into more usable and business-friendly databases / formats.
Tim is also an expert in:
- market management –including market monitoring and management decisions
- Vocational Education and Training – analytics, policy, pricing, investment decisions, and labour market forecasting
- energy analytics – particularly consumer analytics and segmentation.
Tim has a Doctorate in Econometrics, and a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) from Monash University.