Antonia has 25 years consulting experience in Western Australia and the United Kingdom. Her areas of interest are those industries that impact regional Australia including the agribusiness, resources, tourism, and infrastructure sectors.
Antonia specialises in economic impact analysis, demographic profiling, program evaluation, feasibility studies, and socio economic analysis. Her professional work includes delivering projects that are focussed on analysing the impact of policies, programs and projects on the economy.
- economic and socio economic impact analysis of developments in the minerals and energy industries including in the LNG, iron ore, and rare earths industries
- economic contribution studies for organisations and industries to estimate their value to local, State and National economies including for Chevron, Rio Tinto Australia, and BHP
- analysis of the economic impact of key port, airport, road and rail infrastructure including for Perth Airport, Fremantle Ports, and the proposed Oakajee Port and Rail development
- evaluations of key industry bodies including for Meat and Livestock Australia and the GRDC
- evaluations of government programs in the areas of biosecurity, government grants, infrastructure, and industry development
- feasibility studies to examine the cost and revenue implications from the development of infrastructure
- return on investment analysis and cost benefit analysis to understand the implications of investment decisions.
Antonia holds a Bachelor of Economics and a Master of Economics from the University of Western Australia.