Throughout Annabel’s career she has worked across a broad range of areas providing strategic advice to government and industry including health and human services, justice, education and financial services.
She has strong expertise in evaluating social policies and programs, with specific interest in measuring the social outcomes of public policy initiatives.
Annabel specialises in complex reviews and evaluations across a range of social policy areas, providing independent assessment of complex issues that reflect robust analysis of available evidence. Her work includes projects requiring understanding of intersecting social policy objectives, and expertise in corporate governance, workforce development, and performance measurement, monitoring and reporting.
Significant work undertaken by Annabel includes:
- developing outcomes reporting frameworks for the Victorian Government
- evaluating aged care programs for local and state governments
- evaluating implementation of innovative health and human services initiatives for the Victorian Government
- developing evaluation frameworks and evaluating complex social policy programs for the Commonwealth Government
- reviewing workforce programs across health, education and biotechnology sectors for the Victorian and Commonwealth governments
- reviewing National Partnership Agreements for the Commonwealth Government.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Annabel was educated at the University of Adelaide and Monash University (Clayton). She holds a Master of Business Administration, a Bachelor of Economics and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Annabel’s career prior to joining ACIL Allen includes her role as Associate Dean (Academic) at the University of Adelaide’s Graduate School of Business and as Director, Performance Audit at the Victorian Auditor General’s Office.