• Do you want to be a key member of our social policy practice, solving problems in education, health, justice and community services?
• Do you want to make the difference by working on issues that impact vulnerable populations?
• Are you looking for an employer that offers flexible working arrangements and promotes a diverse workplace?
• Do you have a curious mind, and a desire to be intellectually challenged by your work every day?
If the answer is YES, The Melbourne office of ACIL Allen Consulting is looking for a consultant like you to join our social policy team in Melbourne.
About the role
As a consultant, you will work in small teams with others in Melbourne and around the country, supporting the design and evaluation of public policy initiatives. The work is highly varied and you will be involved in all aspects of consultancy assignments, including:
• conducting qualitative research and analysis
• supporting stakeholder consultations
• writing reports and presenting findings.
To be considered for this position you should display the following skills:
• be self-driven, inquisitive, and a problem solver by nature.
• be proactive and able to work autonomously
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• enjoy working collaboratively with others and engaging with stakeholders
• are enthusiastic about engaging with a variety of sectors
• have a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (i.e, public policy, social sciences or humanities)
• at least 2 years’ experience working in or to government on policy-related matters
Over time, your experience and expertise will evolve, and we will encourage you to grow in your role and expand your responsibilities.
Who we are?
ACIL Allen Pty Ltd is the largest independent Australian owned economics and policy consultancy. It provides economic, strategic and policy analysis to a wide range of Australian and overseas companies, government departments and regulatory agencies, banks and industry associations. ACIL Allen has offices in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
ACIL Allen Consulting:
• seeks passionate people who are self-starters.
• offers the opportunity to work on important economic and social issues.
• offer far more autonomy, workplace flexibility than large corporate consultancies.
• encourages and recognises critical thinking and high performance.